Sign up for a great class already on the calendar, or get in touch and we can set one up for you and your group!
No matter the group, size, organization, age, or topic . . . I strive to make each teaching experience engaging, meaningful, practical, and lasting!
Current Class & Workshop Topics:
- Fruit Tree Pruning
- Landscape Ornamental Pruning
- Berry and Small Fruit Pruning
- Fruit Trees 101: 10 Things To Know When You Grow
- Best Fruit Varieties for the Pacific NW
- Growing Berries and Small Fruits in the Pacific NW
- Sustainable Landscaping in the Pacific NW
- Fruit Tree Grafting
NOTE: All topics listed above can be taught either in a room or in the field. Custom topics and classes also available.
Get in touch for more details, rates, and scheduling!